Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “Fuels Management.” The Klamath-Lake Forest Health Partnership, a summary of the 2018 Fire Summit Report, and smoke management are among the topics discussed by authors in this issue.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Fire and Fuels Management in the Future: Roles and Challenges PDF
- The Klamath-Lake Forest Health Partnership: An Evolving Example of Planning All-Lands Restoration PDF
- Contracted Service Rates for Common Wildfire Hazard Mitigation Approaches in the WUI PDF
- Where There’s Smoke There’s Fire PDF
- Omnibus Bill Delivers Fire Funding Fix, New Fuels Reduction Tools PDF
- When Fire Threatened, John Engelien and His Forest Were Ready PDF
- “Busy Work” for Engine Crews Save Camp Wooten from Catastrophic School FireWork in Progress PDF