Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “Recreation.” Our authors share the latest research on how the public recreates on public lands, how private forestry companies balance forest management and public access to their timberlands, and partnerships to improve the recreation experience.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Outdoor Recreation Connects People and Communities to Public Lands (PDF)
- New Tools and Techniques for Outdoor Recreation Planning and Management (PDF)
- Target Shooting as Forest Recreation (PDF)
- Companies Take Different Approaches to Recreation (PDF)
- Partnerships to Stewards: Leveraging the Growth in Recreation Demand into Successful Share Management (PDF)
- Gravel Riding: The Convergence of Forest and Bike (PDF)
- Health Benefits of Outdoor Recreation on OSU Research Forests (PDF)