Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “Reciprocal Rights-of-Way.” Our authors discuss how the history of right-of-ways, how industry navigates securing easements, and cost-share options for managing access.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Rights or No Rights: An Overview of Access in the Pacific Northwest |PDF
- Don’t Get Locked Out: Securing Access with Easements |PDF
- Cost-share Agreements Pave the Way to Cooperative Ownership of Forest Roads |PDF
- Oregon’s Long and Checkered History |PDF
- An Interview with Surveyor Dan Hoekstra |PDF
- Alaska SAF Annual Meeting to Focus on Carbon |PDF
- Bikes, Beer, and Burning in Burgeoning Bend! How Much is Enough? |PDF
- WSSAF Foundation Financially Supports Students |PDF
- Board Update |PDF
- We Remember |PDF
- Policy Scorecard |PDF