Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “What’s New in Forest Operations.” Our authors explore the history of forest operations in the Pacific Northwest, how to modify harvest operations to promote huckleberry, and the emerging markets for biomass.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- The Evolving Nature of Forest Operations in the Pacific Northwest |PDF
- Developing Harvest Operations for a Niche Douglas-fir Market |PDF
- Managing Young-Growth in Southeast Alaska |PDF
- Modifying Forest Operations to Promote Huckleberry |PDF
- Finally, a Market for Slash |PDF
- Forest Contracting for a New Wildfire Reality |PDF
- The Latest Findings on Harvest Operations and Pollinator Habitat |PDF
- Editor’s Note |PDF