Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “Certification-Forest and Forester.” Our authors share their perspectives on the value of certification, whether it’s timberlands or foresters, forester credentialing, and an auditor’s perspective of certification.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Certification: Measuring Forests and Foresters |PDF
- Credentialing Basics from a National Perspective |PDF
- Elevating the Profession |PDF
- How to Become a Certified Forester |PDF
- The Road to Becoming a Certified Forester |PDF
- American Tree Farm System Certifies Family Forests |PDF
- SFI: Envisioning a World that Values and Benefits from Sustainably Managed Forests |PDF
- Exciting Times for FSC in the US West |PDF
- Forest Certification from a Third-party Auditor Perspective |PDF
- Forest Management Certification—A Look Back |PDF