Maintaining forest soil productivity is essential for forest productivity and health in the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere. This issue, “Forest Soils, Nutrition, and Productivity,” the authors discuss the ongoing research on understanding nutrient cycling and soil health and how it impacts productivity.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Managing for Long-term Soil Productivity in Pacific Northwestern Forests |PDF
- Nutrient Effects on Inland Northwest Forest Health and Productivity |PDF
- Interior Alaska Inventory Pilot Study Soil Measurements |PDF
- Potassium Fertilizer and Root Disease |PDF
- Council Welcomes New CEO |PDF
- WSSAF Spends Time Outdoors at Pack Forest |PDF
- Large Crowd Attends Oregon OSAF Annual Meeting |PDF
- Members and Cooperators Honored at OSAF Annual Meeting |PDF
- High School FFA Forestry Competition Tests Skills |PDF
- Policy Scorecard |PDF
- We Remember |PDF