Forestlands are managed for multiple uses, including recreation, timber production, and ecosystem services. In this issue of the Western Forester “What is the Future of Multiple-use Forestry?”, authors discuss how different landowners approach managing for multiple uses.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Multiple-use Forestry: Time for a Change in Federal Forest Management? |PDF
- Siuslaw National Forest Emphasizes Restoration, Recreation, and Partnerships |PDF
- Pope Resources Optimizes Uses Across All Operations |PDF
- Land Trust Conserves Habitat, Resources, and Aesthetics in Clallam County |PDF
- BLM Forest Management: Multiple Use, Multiple Benefits, Multiple Challenges |PDF
- Sealaska Practices Traditional Approach to Multiple Used |PDF
- Multiple-use Forestry in the Anthropocene |PDF