Forestry education is a crucial tool to build the forestry and natural resources workforce pipeline. In this issue, “Forestry Education,” the authors highlight forestry education programs that connect youth to potential careers in forestry and the college programs that are training the next generation of workers.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- A National Perspective on Forestry Education |PDF
- SAF Terrestrial Ecosystem Management Task Force Update |PDF
- Change in the Air at OSU |PDF
- Celebration, Change, and Collaboration: Forestry Education at the University of Idaho |PDF
- University of Washington Terrestrial Natural Resources Program |PDF
- Big Changes at Washington State University |PDF
- Technical Programs Offer Unique Opportunities to Students |PDF
- Communities and K-12 Schools: Collaborating to Prepare the Future Workforce |PDF