In the spring issue of the Western Forester, authors discuss the political implications of the 2016 election and how they might affect forestry and natural resources management. Also included is an article on the Philmont Scout Ranch.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Political Implications of the 2016 Elections: Why should you engage in the political process? |PDF
- Forestry and Oregon’s 2016 Elections: What’s on the Horizon? |PDF
- What Forest Management Issues in Alaska will be Impacted by the 2016 Elections? |PDF
- Forest Management Issues Impacted by the Elections in Washington State |PDF
- America’s 2016 Elections: Implications for Western Natural Resource Professions |PDF
- Western Foresters Share 2016 Priorities |PDF
- Credibility, Connections, and Communities: Tales from the SAF GAEX Team |PDF