Timber isn’t the only forest product that is produced from forests. There are many non-timber forest products that have value and can be managed for. In this issue, whose theme is “Non-timber Forest Products” authors highlight the role of non-timber forest products in forest management and the resources available to manage and market these products.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Non-Timber Forest Products: An Integral Part of a Forest Management Plan |PDF
- Kake Forests Provide More Than Just Trees |PDF
- Green Diamond View Specialized Forest Products Program as an Asset |PDF
- Full-value Forestry |PDF
- A Partnership to Manage Non-timber Forest Products |PDF
- Earth Gifts: Tribes Protect, Respect, and Restore |PDF