Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “Forest Economics.” Our authors share how economics shapes the management of forests, why institutional investors invest in forestland, and current market trends.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Forest Economics and Policy Decisions in the PNW: Retrospective and Outlook (PDF)
- A Year in the Life… (PDF)
- Why Do Institutions Invest in Timberland? (PDF)
- Casualty of the Trade War (PDF)
- Incorporating Payments for Ecosystem Services into Western Forest Management (PDF)
- Market Trends Affecting the PNW Forest Industry (PDF)
- Forestry on State Lands in Oregon Takes Center Stage in Court (PDF)