Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “The Business of Consulting Forestry.” Our authors explore the topic from a diversity of perspectives, from how the industry has evolved over the decades, what it takes to launch a consulting forestry business, and the psychology of consulting forestry.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- The Evolution of Consulting Forestry: The Mason, Bruce & Girard Experience |PDF
- Consulting to Corporate Forester and Back Again |PDF
- Selling the Value of a Consulting Forester |PDF
- Taking Consulting Forestry to the Skies |PDF
- The Psychology of Consulting Forestry |PDF
- Making a Career in Consulting Forestry in Alaska |PDF
- The Value of Forestland is More than Timber |PDF
- Don’t Overlook the Value of Connection |PDF
- Editor’s Note |PDF