Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “Wood Innovation.” Our authors do a deep dive on mass timber and the research underway to explore new uses of wood.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Wood Innovations are Creating Important Forestry Opportunities |PDF
- Mass Timber Rises |PDF
- Mass Timber: Part of an Effective Wildfire Reduction Strategy |PDF
- U.S. Endowment Brings Innovation to the Forest Sectors |PDF
- Research for Resilience at the USDA Forest Products Laboratory |PDF
- TallWood Design Institute: Oregon State and University of Oregon Unite to Test Tall Timber |PDF
- Right-Sizing the Future Forest Industry |PDF
- Innovative Wood Utilization |PDF
- Using Torrefaction Process, Low-Grade Materials Turn into a Coal Substitute |PDF