Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “All About Carbon.” Our authors explore the topic from a diversity of perspectives, from carbon-soil cycle, carbon and forest products, carbon markets, and climate-smart forestry.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
Oct/Nov/Dec 2020 Western Forester (PDF)
- The Past, Present, and Future of Forest Carbon (PDF)
- The Carbon Beneath Us (PDF)
- Doing Better than Carbon Neutrality for Forest Products (PDF)
- Making Sense of the Evolving Small Forest Landowner Voluntary Carbon Market (PDF)
- Navigating Carbon Science and Research Underway in the Greater Pacific Northwest (PDF)
- Supporting Carbon Sequestration through Climate-Smart Forestry, Forest Products, and Education (PDF)
- Editor’s Note (PDF)
- We Remember (PDF)
- 2021 Pacific Northwest Leadership Conference (PDF)
- Washington Forestry Captured in 2021 Calendar (PDF)
- OSAF 2020 Annual Meeting Finds Success in Virtual Format (PDF)