Feature articles in this issue explore the theme of “We Are SAF.” Our authors, which include retirees, mid-career professionals, and those who are joining the industry, reflect upon the professional and personal benefits of being a member of the Society of American Foresters.
To receive a print copy of the magazine, become a member of AKSAF, OSAF, or WSSAF today!
Individual articles are accessible in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader)
- We Are SAF (PDF)
- Meaning, Adversity, and Optimism: Mid-Career Reflections from a Federal Forester in Northern Spotted Owl Country (PDF)
- Finding Balance (PDF)
- Forestry Surprises (PDF)
- A Reflection on 20 Years in Forestry (PDF)
- Remember What’s Worth Remembering (PDF)
- Love of Nature Leads to Forestry Study (PDF)
- What’s Old and What’s New in Ecological Forestry (PDF)
- Looking Back Over 50+ Years of Forestry (PDF)
- SAF Skills Transfer to the Job (PDF)
- Understanding Relationships (PDF)
- Forests of the Imagination (PDF)